
We just keep being busy here. It just seems that we keep having more and more going on but with the same 24 hours. However, it's going well so I can't complain too much.
Last Sunday we went to my friend
Christine's where we got together with our crafty pals, the ladies of Inky Fingers. While there, they presented me with a gorgeous awesome photo album/scrapbook. Each one of them had done some pages and it is SO cool. I'd take photos of it but I tried and it didn't come through how cool it was. Suffice to say, if you come to my house, I'll show it to you and it is AWESOME. I cannot wait to start filling it with photos of our monkey.
Also, while there, my friend Caryl took a bunch of really great photos of Ruby. I call this one "What the....?" hence the title of this post. Here's another I really liked - this was when we brought out 'Banana Man,' a toy she really enjoys. She has such amazing facial expressions, I could watch her all day long. She's been going through a growth spurt I think, sleeping a LOT and eating a LOT. It's really fun to see what she'll do next.

On Wednesday, we went to Next Months and afterwards had lunch from some of the ladies there. I always look forward to Wednesday's meetings...in fact, I feel a little empty inside when I miss it. What will I do when we hit 6 months and graduate??? I'll think about that later....
Anway, we also lunched with my friend Karen who I used to work with at Space Grant. It was a lot of fun to see her! She's leaving for Scotland next week, Lucky Pants, so I was glad we were able to get together. Ruby enjoyed puking all over her sweatshirt too! She does like to leave her mark everywhere...just like a tomcat, only much much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment