Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beach Trip

The weekend after our trip to Idaho, we were invited to join our dear friends and neighbors at a beach house near Ocean Shores where we proceeded to have a wonderful time. It was a great little house and when Ruby and Kayla discovered their room with the twin beds, they ran joyously from room to room shouting, "This is the best day EVER!" That pretty much summed it up, yes? We had a lot of fun playing in the waves and making sandcastles. Poor Abby, the dog, was very protective of Lucy. At one point I was holding Lucy and walking into the water and Abby came running up to me, stood in front of me barking and jumping up, trying to get me to move away. it wasn't until I had Dara hold her far from the water that Abby felt she was out of danger. And now some photos:

No comments: