Saturday, January 22, 2011

One Sunny Day

We had a beautiful day in the middle of the week last week. I bundled up the kiddos and we went to our local park. I realized I hadn't been there since last spring! After being cooped up in the house for two weeks because of pouring rain, it was a relief for us all to get outside!
Unfortunately, the afternoon was marred by a slight injury. Poor Lucy jammed her leg when we went down the slide. She uncharacteristically began crying and wouldn't stand up. I took her into the doctor and they took x-rays to determine that nothing was broken. The conclusion was she must have pulled a muscle or ligament or something. She is now, as of Monday, back to walking but it is still bothering her a little bit. Poor monkey! It broke my heart to see her this way. No more taking her down the slide!

No comments: