Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Ruby

My girl turned 4! FOUR! I can hardly believe it. She's so grown up. When I asked her what it meant to be 4 she said, "Using the potty," so *I* am excited about that. We had a very small little celebration with just family that Saturday before her big day. Me, being me, though, I had to go a little overboard with the decore. Gramma Rita was here and that was really fun. Good times were had by all! We had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory on Sunday and then on Monday, her actual birthday, she spent most of it with her dad, going ice skating. Then when she got home, I put Lucy to bed and we had ice cream. All in all, it was a fun weekend of celebrating! Now for photos!
Pinkalicious Cherry Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
** props to Catherine for giving me the inspiration for the crown!

No comments: