Sunday, January 17, 2010

Actually...

Ruby's new word is, "actually," as in, "Actually, I would like to wear this shirt," and "Actually, I need another sticker." Ruby and her dad went to the Children's Museum yesterday to give me some Mom time. There were two things that stood out for Ruby. One, the teeth were scary. There is an exhibit that shows teeth munching up food and then poop coming out. The teeth were scary to her, the poop, hilarious of course. The second thing was that Daddy got lost. Evidently, Dustin did not know exactly where it was and got a little turned around. Ruby says, "Actually, Daddy was lost." Poor Daddy will not live this down for a while! However, when all was said and done, they had a wonderful time! And so did I! At home. By myself. With just a sleepy infant. A great Saturday for us all!

1 comment:

Misha said...

oh yeah, "actually" is very popular in my household, too. didn't know how much i said it until b started saying it!