Friday, February 20, 2009

Idaho Trip Continued.....

"Well, let me tell you how it all went down."



Because it was a birthday weekend, Ruby and Jack got to open a lot of presents. Here is Ruby opening her present from Gramma Neenee. She was eating a carrot and couldn't figure out what to do with it so she just popped it into her mouth like an old man with a cigar. I kept expecting her to spit or hock a loogy or something.
We all went to the discovery center on Saturday afternoon. Most of the stuff was geared toward a little bit older kids but Ruby and Jack loved the exhibit that had a hose that shot out air onto which they could float a whiffle ball. They also really liked the vet play area that had all kinds of cool props including stethescopes and xrays!
Maybe in 50 years, they will be doing the same thing on a front porch somewhere?
And here are a few more pictures of the weekend:
This one is one of my favorites: I got to go visit some old old friends of mine from college and meet their kids (why didn't I take any pictures? Dumb!) and wives and I also got to visit with my oldest niece who is now as tall as I am.What?!?!? Anyway, a great trip and Ruby sure does love her people over there! We can't wait to go back!!

No comments: