Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On the Mend

Well, after a few days of misery, Miss Ruby seems to be on the mend. Sunday was definitely the worst of it. She's pretty happy today albeit a little more clingy than usual. I'm keeping her out of circulation for another day at least just to be safe but it's looking good. Phew! And, I have almost figured out how to work the other camera so I'll be posting some pictures soon. I promise!

New words - all said as one word:

  • Hereyougo
  • Gracias
  • Alldone
  • theend
  • wanbite?
  • come!
  • cheese!
  • thankyou
  • potty

And that's the news for now..........

1 comment:

Otto's Mommy said...

Oh boy was I glad to see this post today. I feel so bad that Otto passed along such a yucky bug. Poor little Ruby! I'm sure she'll "get him back" at some point. I'm glad she's beginning to feel better and that your life can resume to normal.