Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gramma-Rama

Grammapalooza, Grammastravaganza...call it what you will but it was good times! Grandma Genie and Grandma Rita came to visit for the weekend and Ruby was soaking it up. We were just missing Grandma Ruth and Grandma Grace and it would have been a complete Gramma-Rama. We had a really fun time and hit some of the grandmas' favorite stores like Uwajimaya and Ikea. We also had some really food including a meal at Buca di Beppo where Ruby ate her weight in Italian food. I swear to you that she weighed 5 lbs more that night. Here is Ruby with the Grandmas: And here they are reading her a story: Grandma Rita left Monday morning and Grandma Genie and I spent the rest of the day cooking and planting bulbs. While I was doing something in the kitchen I went to find Ruby and this is what I found:
Last Thanksgiving, Grandma Ruth let Ruby lick her first beater and Grandma Genie continued the tradition. No complaints there!
All in all it was a wonderful visit and we only wish that it could have been longer! Ruby loves her grandmas and I love my mamas! Halloween postings coming soon!

No comments: