Sunday, October 19, 2008

Firefighters! Sheep!

So, I got a new camera and while I figure IT out, here are some photos that I got off the old one. We had a pretty exciting week. After the disease had run its course, we went out and made up for lost time. There were two, count'em TWO firefighter story times to attend, one at my branch and one at our neighborhood branch. It was really fun to see the firefighters in their gear and see the fire truck and engine up close (the truck holds the hose, the engine the ladder etc...I think that's what he said). Anyhoo...here's a picture of Ruby on the fire truck:
On Friday, we went to the Seattle Children's Theater production of "The Green Sheep" with Hank and his mum. This play was based on the book, "Where is the Green Sheep?" by Mem Fox and it was aimed at kids ages 1-4. Instant Hausfrau strongly recommended it and BOY am I glad we went! It was SO fun and Ruby was enthralled. It was the perfect environment and length for this age and they did such a great job with it. We were impressed! Unfortunately, my camera was being weird (hence, I had to get a new one!) so all the pics were kinda blurry but you get the idea.

Ruby with the Bed Sheep

Hank and Ruby smell the flowers together

Ruby pets the Green Sheep. He was sleeping the whole time!

All in all, a fun few days and time well spent after a weekend of being sick. Yay! More to come, my friends. More to come....

No comments: