Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trip Part III

So, we were in Idaho for my sister's wedding but since I was actually in the wedding I don't have any pictures of it. I mostly just tried to get pictures of the nena with as many people as possible. It was a little difficult since Ruby just wanted to be held by me if I was in her line of sight at all. This is why she looks sad and/or crabby in many photos. Poor monkey. She's away from her mom for a week and then her mom makes her hang out with a bunch of people she doesn't know. Well, Ruby, my dear! You need to know and love these people as they know and love you!! She spent lots of time with Auntie Marie at the wedding reception....after she gave Ruby angel food cake they were totally bff. Anyway, the wedding was very lovely and nice and even though it was wretchedly hot, we all managed to enjoy ourselves. It was so great getting to see so many people who I haven't seen in a while and it was also nice to see people when it wasn't a funeral! I spent a lot of time visiting with my pal Courtenay and her two sweet little kids. Courtenay tells me she reads my blog a lot- Hi Courtenay! So here are a few more pics:
Here she is with Grandma Rita
As an added bonus, I got to spend part of the day with my friend, Nicole and her two kids.
Here's Ruby with Auntie Nicole

LOVE this picture of Ruby in the playhouse at Nicole's

And here are a couple of pictures way out of order but cute just the same:

Ruby and Auntie AmyRuby playing with my old tricycle (no, we NEVER EVER throw anything away!)

No comments: