Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Picnic!

Well, I'm a day late and a dollar short as they say. A couple of weeks ago, we had a picnic at Lincoln Park. It was a group of people that I met through the baby support group that Ruby and I attended way back when. One crafty woman started collecting emails and now we have a very active list serv. Some of the mamas I know pretty well and others I had never met other than via their email. It was a lot of fun to see the ones I knew, put faces to the ones I didn't and to see these KIDS some of whom I hadn't seen since the last baby meeting. It was also fun to meet the papas. I feel really fortunate to know such a great group of people! Plus, after weeks of rainy and blech weather, we had a gorgeous day of pure sunshine. There was a lot of good food too! Anyway, here are some pics of the Rubster from that day. Golly that girl loves the slide!

No comments: