Thursday, October 4, 2007

8 Months!

Unbelievably, Ruby is 8 months old. It's gone so fast and she's changed so much! She is super vocal and goes from these sweet little cooing noises to loud growling....just like Miss Piggy. She has eaten everything we've offered her and with gusto. No doubt about it that she comes from our gene pool. No teeth or crawling yet though it seems as though she's really working hard on both. She's been waking up in the middle of the night which is not at all the norm for her. I am wondering if this means she's trying to learn a skill? I won't complain but I do miss my long nights of sleep! Fall is now here much to my dismay. I was hoping for a few more nice days to get us in the mood for fall. However, we have leapt right into winter -- what's up with that? It was so chilly today. Nevertheless, I am glad because it just means that we are heading towards the holidays which is going to be fun! We got Ruby a costume and it is SO cute. And we are heading to the East Coast for Thanksgiving to visit the grandparents which will be super fun too. Oh compare Ruby at 6 weeks. Crazy! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! It's hard to believe she was ever that small.... There's more to tell but I'll have to do that at another time because SOMEbody wants my attention...I can hear the "fake coughing" now. Clever monkey!

No comments: