Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where to begin...

Well, my posts have been lacking lately, mostly because we were all sick last week and then we had visitors so I wasn't able to sit down and do anything. However, we are well, we had a wonderful visit (more on that later) and now it's back to business. Ruby got herself a bit of a sniffle and consequently, my good little sleeper became a really bad sleeper. We were up several times in the night...mostly because her nose would get stuffed up and she couldn't breathe. So, it was a lot of getting up, rocking, suctioning and then back to bed. Then I got sick. Let me tell you, having kids takes all the fun out of being sick. But we have all recovered and are feeling much much better. Ruby is really using her voice more and more and gets so excited about things. She's discovered the cats and smiles and talks to them especially when she sees that Sparrow has jumped up on the bookshelf. Last night, after putting her to bed, I went up to check on her and Sparrow was cozily curled up at her feet. First I said, "Oh! How sweet!" then I kicked her (the cat) out of the crib. Anyway, she's just getting bigger every second and, as you can see from the photo, this hat form Auntie Carol now almost fits!

No comments: