Friday, July 20, 2007

Goodbye Grandpa

On July 19, 2007, our beloved grandpa, daddy, husband, ex-husband, brother and friend died. We will miss him dearly. I am so glad that he got to meet Ruby and that she got to spend some time with him. She will always know what a wonderful grandpa she had. I will tell her all about his wonderful wit, his kind heart and the way that he enriched the lives of those around him. So, our hearts are a little broken but we can take comfort in how lucky we all were to have him in our lives.

4 comments:

Misha said...

So sad to hear the news. Big hugs to you in this stressful time.

Karen said...

Oh, dear friend, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Love, Karen

janis said...

The photo of Grandpa Gary and Ruby is beautiful. I'm sure Ruby will cherish it.

Darlette said...

I am so sorry about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love, Darlette