Friday, June 15, 2007

What the...?

We just keep being busy here. It just seems that we keep having more and more going on but with the same 24 hours. However, it's going well so I can't complain too much. Last Sunday we went to my friend Christine's where we got together with our crafty pals, the ladies of Inky Fingers. While there, they presented me with a gorgeous awesome photo album/scrapbook. Each one of them had done some pages and it is SO cool. I'd take photos of it but I tried and it didn't come through how cool it was. Suffice to say, if you come to my house, I'll show it to you and it is AWESOME. I cannot wait to start filling it with photos of our monkey. Also, while there, my friend Caryl took a bunch of really great photos of Ruby. I call this one "What the....?" hence the title of this post. Here's another I really liked - this was when we brought out 'Banana Man,' a toy she really enjoys. She has such amazing facial expressions, I could watch her all day long. She's been going through a growth spurt I think, sleeping a LOT and eating a LOT. It's really fun to see what she'll do next. On Wednesday, we went to Next Months and afterwards had lunch from some of the ladies there. I always look forward to Wednesday's meetings...in fact, I feel a little empty inside when I miss it. What will I do when we hit 6 months and graduate??? I'll think about that later.... Anway, we also lunched with my friend Karen who I used to work with at Space Grant. It was a lot of fun to see her! She's leaving for Scotland next week, Lucky Pants, so I was glad we were able to get together. Ruby enjoyed puking all over her sweatshirt too! She does like to leave her mark everywhere...just like a tomcat, only much much better.

No comments: