Friday, June 22, 2007

Losing My Mind

Yesterday was one of those days where things just seem like too much. Ruby didn't seem to be eating well which creates stress about milk production, I had a really busy day of storytime and outreach ahead and it seemed that we were missing 6 diapers. I looked everywhere and couldn't figure out how 6 diapers could have just disappeared. I started getting really panicky -- I mean those suckers are expensive! Finally, I just had to leave for work and put it out of my mind because it was driving me crazy! Well...I got home last night and still, the diapers eluded me. And then, when I went to put my laundry in the dryer, I found them there. Evidently, I had done a load of diapers and completely forgotten about it. I've forgotten to do the laundry, but never have I forgotten that I have already done it! Sheesh!

4 comments:

Snax said...

That picture is AWESOME!!

Misha said...

Ruby is ADORABLE!!

estelle said...

i cant belive it. ihavent even met ruby yet and i already luv her. xoxoxx.

Otto's Mommy said...

Ahhh...Ruby is so cute!