Friday, June 22, 2007

Father's Day and Baby Feet

We had a lovely little father's day last weekend. I got Dustin a travel mug with Ruby's mug on it and in daycare, they made a little gift with paint prints of her little feet and a photograph for him. We had some breakfast and then he was off to play softball. We didn't do anything big but it was a nice little day all in all. Last night, I set Ruby in her crib to have some naked time, putting her bum on a diaper and waterproof mat and turning on her mobile. I went to grab a glass of water and when I came back, she was having a playdate with her feet. Moving them around and watching them every second, grabbing them with her hands...she was completely enthralled. I was tempted to take a little video of it but the cute factor was a little offset by the fact that she was also taking a really big poop at the same time. Silly monkey! Oh well..maybe I'll catch it next time!

No comments: