Saturday, April 14, 2007

Reunion!

So, today we went to the reunion for our childbirth class. It was a great group and it was totally fun to see all of the babies and hear how everyone's birth went. In comparison, I think I had it pretty easy! Anyway, here's a picture of the babies - starting at Ruby and going clockwise they are: Ruby, Samuel, Lucy, Marcos, Conner and Naomi. Funnily enough, even though she was the oldest baby, Ruby was almost the smallest, beat out by the 6 week old. Anyway, Ruby was a champ, smiling and cooing away the whole time. She even showed off her puking skillz. Yah! You might also recognize Marcos (in the white striped shirt) with whom she shared a couch a couple of weeks ago. Ruby is starting to outgrow some of her 0-3 month clothes and she no longer curls her legs up in that oh so cute froggy way...sigh....my little girl is growing up! I took a photo of her in her oh so sweet dress that Auntie Marie sent. Precious, no? Meanwhile, I am still researching childcare for my little munchkin and it's discouraging to say the least. I keep hoping that the perfect situation will just crop up, where I'll feel confident that she'll be well taken care of. I knew it'd be hard...but jeez! I still have a little over a month to find someone but it is getting down to crunch time and it's totally stressing me out. I keep dreaming that all of my teeth are falling out.......not a good sign! Think good thoughts that we'll figure it out! Well, we'll keep you updated on the further adventures!

No comments: