Monday, March 26, 2007

Mother of Inventions

There are billions of products out there for babies and parents all, presumably, to make things easier, more efficient and healthier for them. However, having been pregnant and now having an infant, there are several things that I *wish* I had. Below is a list of things that I want. I have no inventor skills so if you do and want to run with these ideas, feel free. I just ask that you pay off my house with your millions.
  • Pregnant Lady Suspenders - these would attach to your bra and your pants, thereby keeping your bra down and your pants UP.
  • Car Seat Wheels - when you don't want to haul out the stroller, wheels pop out of the car seat and allow you to push it along.
  • Burp Rag Clips - I never have one of these when I need one or it falls on the floor. This way, you can attach it to your clothes and it's always there when you need it. Also won't fall off of your shoulder while burping.
  • Stain Resistant & Waterproof Nursing Clothes - need I explain more? It would cut down on laundry for sure as well as those oh-so-attractive spit up stains.
  • New Breast Pump Controls- Breast pumps should be equipped with buttons and controls that you can operate with your feet. I thought maybe a remote would be cool except that would always be out of reach so it's gotta be foot controls.

Ok, that's it for now. I am sure I'll think of more. I am just planting seeds here. Someone out there can do this, no?

No comments: